Fucking My Uncle's Wife

I was filled with lust for Jane and when I looked at her I couldn't control my erections. Jane noticed it and she would giggle. Jane at that time was flirting with another young man while Uncle Sean was assigned in Afghanistan. I always saw him pick up and dropped Jane at night. One night Jane was down stairs talking on the phone. She was in a flirtatious mood. I got jealous and I asked her who she was talking to. She just smiled. "Are you jealous John?" "your uncle don't even get jealous when he is around and here you are" I couldn't say a word as I was looking at her wearing a nighty so thin and transparent I can see the outline of her beautiful body, her perfect thighs and the black panty underneath and her boobs and her nipples as sharp as a pencil eraser. "You like me huh, you want to do me?" I didn't say a word. "Have you ever have sex John?" I said no and I never had a girl friend, I was too shy and self conscious. My asset though is my academic reputation being the nerd of the family . Jane smiled and told me to go to sleep as she looked down at my huge bulge in my pants.

On thursday night grampa was scheduled to work till 2:00 AM and gramma was at another aunty's house. Only me and Jane was in the house and normally Jane would have been in the living room watching tv.

I couldn't sleep thinking about Jane so at around 10:00 I knock at her bed room. She was watching some movie. She opened up and boy was I lucky, it was summer and she was only wearing bra and shorts. "What took you so long" she asked. I was puzzled. "I know you would come here, now close the door and take off your shirt, it's hot in here"

We watched an action movie "The Get Away". But then it came to the scene where Kim Basinger was stripped by Alec Baldwin. I couldn't control my self I put my hands on her thigh and felt her skin. Jane said stood up and turned to me while slowly dropping her bra straps....standing there with her panties with her body and nipples so deliciously in display for me. "I know you want to do me John, and I'm lonely too, your uncle is not here and you are alone and have no girl friend, why don't we just lay in bed and comfort each other?" I couldn't say a word. She kissed me and I immidiatedly jumped on her with flury like a hungry lion. I was licking her from her face and all over her body from her neck and then staring at her breast, I was so unbelieving the object of my obsession, her two luscious breast are in my hands, I fondle them and squeez them and pinch her nipple, "you like my breast, don't you want to suck them?" I huriedly lick and sucked her nipple like hungry dog. My dick was so hard I could almost burst. But then she knelt down, "easy, save it for a while" she said as she pulled my shorts down and squeez the head of my dick to prevent me from exploding. The pain had stopped the momentum and she was there kneeling before me, I couldn't believe it. The most beautiful face on earth with porcelain smooth skin and thin cherry red lips kneeling before me and she held my dick and slowly guide it to her mouth, I was trembling in thrill of anticipation then finally I felt the warmth of her slippery mouth in an undescribable feeling as she suck and shove my cock inwards and outward from her mouth. Her hands were gripping on my thighs as she was sucking my dick. I couldn't control myself and like the last vibration of an engine I trembled and shoke loudly as I unloaded my cum just right then she pulled her mouth off and my cum sprayed all over her pretty face and hair and chest. Even before I could recover from that high feeling and my body still tightening she pulled me to bed and I was on top of her. In seconds I was recharged and my cock was so hard again. I couldn't say a word. She whispered to me to insert my cock as she pulled off her panty. She guided me with her hands and as I felt the slipery pussy that I'm getting inside I was again in a state of undescribable pleasure. I pumped her so deeply and so hard that may be it hurt as I can see her face in an expression of mixture pain and pleasure. I looked at her while pumping her and she told me to hold it until she is ready to cum. I tried my best to hold and when I sense that she was vibrating and moaning I lost control and fire my explosive inside her. I wasn't sure if she cum too because I almost pass out and lost my sense a few seconds after I release my load. I regain myself lying beside her as she was breathing heavily and we were both sweating. She gently kissed me on my check as she stood up to clean herself.